Personal data policy
1. Data controller and contact information
This website is operated and owned by:
Lilla Villa Aps
Address: Usserød Kongevej 97B, 2970 Hørsholm, Denmark
CVR no.: 43545280
CVR no.: 43545280
2. Collection of personal data, purpose and legal basis for processing
When you use our website, personal information about you is collected. The personal data that we collect may include, for example, your name, your e-mail address, your home address, your telephone number and similar identification information, information about an online purchase and about your navigation on the website.
Collection as well as purpose and legal basis for processing your personal data takes place in one or more of the following cases:
- When you buy goods online at lillavilla.dk. The purpose of the collection is the fulfillment of your order in our webshop, as well as compliance with other legislation, e.g. bookkeeping and accounting, and the legal basis is Article 6, paragraph 1 of the Personal Data Regulation. 1, letters b and c.
- When you sign up for the Lilla Villa newsletter. The purpose of the collection is to send you news, and the legal basis is the personal data regulation, article 6, subsection 1, letter a.
- When you create a customer account or join the Lilla Villas customer club. The purpose of the collection is to be able to administer your membership and give you the benefits that follow from the membership, cf. the personal data regulation, article 6, subsection 1, letter b or f.
3. Deletion of personal data
We delete your personal data when we no longer need to process them for the fulfillment of one or more of the purposes stated above in section 3. However, the information can be processed and stored longer in anonymized form.
Your purchase history will be stored for up to 3 years after the end of the calendar year in which the purchase was completed. Accounting material is stored for 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the purchase was completed.
If you unsubscribe from newsletters, you will be unsubscribed immediately, but documentation of the originally given consent will be stored for 2 years.
Your membership of our customer club will be deleted if you have not used log in here for more than 1 year or will be deleted immediately if you unsubscribe from our customer club. Documentation for originally given consent is stored for 2 years.
We have implemented security measures to ensure that our internal procedures meet our high security policy standards. We therefore do our best to protect the quality and integrity of your personal information.
6. Your rights
- According to the data protection regulation, you have a number of rights in relation to our processing of information about you. If you want to make use of your rights, please contact us.
- Right to see information (right of access)
- You have the right to gain insight into the information that we process about you, as well as a range of additional information.
- Right to rectification (rectification)
- You have the right to have incorrect information about yourself corrected.
- Right to erasure
- In special cases, you have the right to have information about you deleted before the time of our normal general deletion occurs
- Right to restriction of processing
- In certain cases, you have the right to have the processing of your personal data restricted. If you have the right to have the processing restricted, we may in future only process the information - apart from storage - with your consent, or in order for legal claims to be established, asserted or defended, or to protect a person or important public interests.
- Right to object
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to our or lawful processing of your personal data. You can also object to the processing of your information for direct marketing
- Right to transmit information (data portability)
- In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transferred from one data controller to another without hindrance.
7. Changes to information
If you want us to update, change or delete personal information that we have registered about you, want to access the personal data that is processed about you, or if you have questions about the above guidelines, you can contact us at email@example.com .