Winter parka with removable down jacket black for children
The best thing about a winter parka with a removable down jacket, however, is the ability to take the down jacket off when the weather gets milder. This means that the jacket can be used throughout the winter and that you do not need to invest in several jackets for different temperatures.
The down jacket is filled with 90% down and 10% feathers, which means that it is light and at the same time incredibly warm. The down acts as an insulator and retains heat, while the feather adds strength and durability to the jacket.
So if you are looking for the perfect winter jacket for your child, a winter parka with a removable down jacket is a good option. It's both practical and stylish, and will keep your child warm and protected from the elements, whatever the weather.
- Material: 100% polyester
- 100% real fur collar
- Filling: 90% down and 10% feathers
- Parka with removable down jacket
- The removable hood lining is a down-filled nylon jacket in itself
- Both the inner and outer jacket can be worn alone
- The jacket has an adjustable drawstring at the waist
- Water repellent
- Dry cleaning: Must does not chemical cleaned
- Iron: Do not iron
- Wash: Hand wash recommended (max. 40° )